Proud Dad, keeping our daughter happy and healthy.
In Communications Design since 1995, before youtube, facebook or pinterest!
My passion is bringing people together using community building and social networks. I like working with people who are care about the planet, innovation, and design.
- Community building & management of speciality web sites
- New media strategies engaging people and companies
- Using open-source solutions using WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Social Reporting on a broad range of subjects from Burlesque to Tech
- Software skills including knowledge of: CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Lightroom
- Design skills including: Graphic Design, Photography, IllustrationI’m interested in many aspects of Design and try to stay current on new Design & Technology trends.
Recently I’ve been spending most of my time taking online courses on Udemy.com and Lynda.com including: –
- How to build Responsive design,User Experience fundamentals for Web Design
- UX Design Techniques: Creating Scenarios and Storyboards
- Effective iOS & Android App Icon Design, Mobile and Web Rapid Prototyping
- Growing Your Business and Making Money with Webinars
- Kickstarter Equation: 6 Elements to a Kickass Kickstarter
I've also been reading numerous books on Communication Design, and UX / UI design theory. A books on my reading shelves include:
- Lean UX Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience
- UX for Web Designers Improve Your Site's User Experience
- The UX Book Process and Guidelines
- Smashing UX Design
- Communicating the User Experience, A Practical Guide for Creating Useful UX Documentation
- UX Design for Startups. The future web is video, mobile apps + responsive sites, online learning & teaching, and continued growth of global Startups. I’m adapting to the changing digital landscape and offer clients more diverse Communication Design services.